Express Session Information
Need to add a class to supplement your schedule or graduate sooner? Kick start your semester with an accelerated Express Session class to help you reach your goals.
What are Express Sessions?
Express classes are just like regular classes, only they are offered in just 8-10 weeks instead of the regular 16 weeks.
TCC offers three Express Sessions each semester during the first eight weeks, the last eight weeks and the middle ten weeks. For example, during the spring, we offer January Express (8 weeks), February Express (10 weeks) and March Express (8 weeks).
Search available courses here.
How to Register
New student will need to apply to TCC first. Click here to follow the Steps to Apply.
Current students can follow the regular steps to register and make sure to select one of the available express sessions.
- Sign in to TCC Passport using your TCC username and password.
- Click "My Schedule" located at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the far right and click "Credit Registration."
- Choose the appropriate term using the drop-down arrow and then click Select Term.
- Scroll down to the class search screen and type in the Course ID and Number.
- Click the red "Search Now" button to see all of the available classes.
- To add a class, click the Reference Number (RefNum) button located to the left of the Course ID.
- After adding all of your classes, click the red "Register Now" button.
- If there are no error messages, click the "View/Print Schedule and Fees" button.
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar located in the Office of Admissions and Records at (850) 201-8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
TCC Main Campus
Student Union Building