The fitness center offers a variety of cardio machines, free weights, exercise balls, jump ropes, and resistance bands. Due to COVID-19, new guidelines for the fitness center have been put into play to adhere to CDC guidelines and to keep members and facility staff safe. Our goal is to continue to provide you with access to all of the amenities that the fitness center has to offer, but in the best way that keeps you healthy and safe.
Staff, Faculty, and Students MUST sign up for workout sessions or fitness center usage utilizing www.imleagues.com/TCCFL/Fitness under the Reservation tab (located at the top left of the page next to the TCC logo).
If you are new to IMLeagues, you will need to create an account before scheduling a workout session.
Monday & Wednesday
7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closed on weekends
Virtual Group Classes & Instructors
Chase Felix, EagleFit Instructor
Coach Chase will be bringing you a full-body interval training workout focusing on Power, Strength, and Endurance whether at home or at the EagleFit Studio.
Jason Williams, EagleFit Instructor
I will be bringing you intense workouts focused on both muscle development and strength. Virtual classes will be centered around workouts that can be done both in the gym and at home.
Focus, intensity, and effort are what will be expected. No matter if you currently workout or are just getting started on your fitness journey, we are going to put in the work, strive for success and have fun doing it!!! Let's make this happen.
Shannon Silcox, EagleFit Instructor
I'm excited to be leading boot camp style classes here at TCC. I'm a high energetic instructor! I will be bringing you a lot of fun with high-intensity workouts. The workouts are designed for every exercise. In my class, you can expect full-body workouts with plenty of strength training and cardio!
I look forward to seeing you soon!
- Coach Shannon
Special Notes for Workout Sessions or Fitness Center Usage:
- Staff, Faculty, and Students MUST sign up for workout sessions or fitness center usage utilizing imleagues.com/TCC/Fitness .
- Check-in will begin no more than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled gym experience.
- At check-in, temperatures will be taken, accompanied with hand sanitizer.
- For the safety of all, no assembling in the lobby.
- Workout stations will be assigned in the order that reservations are made and/or available.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance of separation as much as possible.
- Locker rooms will be accessible during this time.
- Shower use is open during this time.
- Please ONLY bring essentials, such as TCC or University Partner Student ID card, towel, water bottle, etc.
- Bring your own water bottles for the water station.
- Walk-ins may be accepted based on occupancy numbers.
- Face coverings ARE not required upon entering, but can be worn during workouts at one's own risk.
Rules and Regulations
TCC members can checkout free fitness and recreational equipment at the control desk in the fitness gym with a valid TCC ID card. Equipment offered includes jump ropes, flat bands, and fitness tubes.
General Conduct & Sportsmanship
- No profanity or abusive/offensive language
- Portable stereos and electronic devices permitted only with headphones
- No animals are allowed, except for service animals
- You must comply with the requests of fitness center personnel
Use of Facilities & TCC ID
All members must present a valid TCC ID or University Partner Student ID to have access to the fitness center. The fitness center and equipment are used at your own risk. Consult LSC Fitness Instructor if you have any questions before using exercise equipment. TCC is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity.
Strength Training and Equipment Rules
- Members cannot use chalk during their workouts.
- No Olympic weightlifting.
- Return all bars, weights, and dumbbells to their assigned spaces immediately after use.
- Do not drop free weights on the floor, or allow weights to crash or “clank” together.
- Properly wipe down equipment when finished.
Report Safety & Equipment Issues
Please report any equipment malfunctions, personal injuries, specific questions, concerns, or suggestions immediately to the Fitness Center staff.
Proper Workout Attire
Please wear proper workout attire when using the fitness facilities. Athletic shoes shall be worn at all times. Failure to dress properly will result in denial to workout.
A towel is required at all times while using the fitness center, recreational gym, and aerobics room. You can bring your own towel, or check one out at the front desk.
Locker rooms will not be accessible during this time.
Food & Beverage
We permit beverages in a capped bottle. Food is not permitted in the fitness facility.
Injuries & Emergencies
Please immediately report any of the following safety issues to a Fitness Center Attendant or Campus Recreation Supervisor:
- Damaged equipment or equipment malfunctions
- Unsafe exercise, locker room, or bathroom conditions
- Abusive, dangerous, offensive, or unsafe activities
- Injuries of any sort
If a member fails to comply with the rules and/or the request of the attendant on duty, the member will be asked to leave for the remainder of the day and will be subject to the following procedures:
- Verbal Warning: Fitness center staff will ask member to comply with rules and regulations. The Campus Recreation Supervisor will file a report.
- Written Warning: A second violation warrants a written warning issued by the Campus Recreation Supervisor.
- Probation: After a third violation, the member will be placed on a probationary status for the fitness center and recreation gym.
- Restriction: Subsequent violations will lead to your membership being revoked for a minimum of one academic term or equivalent. Paid members will not receive a refund.
Eagle Fitness Center management reserves the right to immediately revoke the membership, use, or entrance into the Lifetime Sports Complex of any member who engages in severe disruptive behavior (e.g. harassment, threats, sexual offenses, verbal and/or physical abuse, or repeated offenses). The matter will also be reported to Campus Police, the Student Conduct (for students), or Human Resources and immediate supervisor (for faculty/staff).
Members of the fitness facility should report any misconduct or negligence of staff to the Campus Recreation and Sports Facility Manager (850) 201-9081 or LSC@tcc.fl.edu.
For more information, please contact Lifetime Sports at (850) 201-8091 or firstname.lastname@example.org