Eagle Relief Fund is a monetary aid that students experiencing unexpected financial hardship may apply for. This request will be reviewed by a committee that examines the need and availability of funds. This fund can only be awarded once a year to a maximum of $250.
Students who have been approved will complete a case plan with the Case Manager in order to develop financial independence.
Minimum Qualifications for Eagle Relief:
- Minimum Cumulative TCC 2.0 GPA
- Taking classes in the semester you are applying for relief in
- Be in good standing with the Code of Conduct
- Providing supporting documentation
*Please note that meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee the committee will approve your application.
Decisions will be reached based on the following criteria:
- The availability of funds
- The degree to which the unexpected financial hardship is affecting the student's ability to stay enrolled at TCC
- The ability of the student to articulate a long-term, sustainable financial plan with the funds
- Complete and sign all sections of this form: Blank Eagle Relief Fund Application.
- Attach any supporting documentation explaining circumstances (i.e. medical bills, auto repair estimate, etc.) All documentation will be verified for authenticity.
- Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A mandatory face-to-face interview with the Case Manager will then be scheduled.
For students needing additional support with financial assistance, please reach out to the case management team at email@example.com.