IndividualsHow to Apply & Register
Apply to the College
- Go to the TCC Application (This links opens a new browser window so you can refer to this page.) If you have never taken classes with TCC before, you will need to click on “Start my Application” to apply to the college. Choose an option:
- Short Term Certificate: If you are seeking customized courses and training in targeted, in-demand jobs in the Big Bend Area
- Continuing Education: If you are seeking to enhance your professional skills, seeking to earn or update credentials, or looking to change careers
- Select “Workforce Development”
- Adult Basic Education, GED, or ESOL: To improve basic reading, writing, and computing skills; to earn a high school diploma; or to acquire skills to effectively communicate in English
- Registered Apprenticeship Program: If you wish to earn while you learn in the masonry or electrical apprenticeship programs *Participants in this program must first be accepted by the Florida Masonry Apprentice Education Foundation (FMAEF) Masonry Apprenticeship Program
- Fill out all of the required application information.
- Review application and make sure all content is correct and accurate. Once you correct any errors, click “Submit My Application” at the bottom of the page.
- Be sure to save all login information provided on your Confirmation Screen because you will use your Student ID and Pin to register for your future classes in TCC Eaglenet.
- Click the "Eaglenet" button to continue to your new Eaglenet account.
Register & Pay for Your Course
If you have not already applied to the college, please review the "Apply to the College" tab for instructions on how to do so.
In order to register for your course, you must have the Student ID and Eaglenet Pin # you were provided when you applied to the college. If you have lost or forgotten yours, please call (850) 201-8548.
Log on to TCC Eaglenet
- Go to TCC Eaglenet. (This links opens a new browser window so you can refer to this page.)
- Sign-in at the top right corner of the page by entering your Student ID and Pin #.
If you have lost or forgotten this information, please call (850) 201-8548 to retrieve it, or click here.
Search and Register for Courses
- On the main page under the "Quick Links" section, click "Search for Classes/Change My Schedule."
- "Select Term" you wish to attend to be directed to the course search page.
- Enter your search information into the appropriate fields and click "Search Now" at either the top or bottom of the page. Note: Though there are different ways to search for courses, we recommend using either the "Course Title" or "Course ID."
- You will see all the courses that meet your criteria. To view course details, select the magnifying glass icon listed next to the Course ID number.
- Once you've found the course(s) you want to take, click the six-digit Course ID number located on the left to add the course to your shopping cart.
- Once satisfied with your course selection, proceed by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page. You can press "Cancel Add" if you do not wish to register for the course you selected.
- Repeat for each additional course you want to add.
- You may receive an error message saying "Payment Due Date Is Blank." This is normal. Review and make sure your registration information is accurate. Proceed to click "Pay Your Fees" at the bottom of the page. Note: Registration is not complete until you click on either the "View/Print Schedule and Fees" or "Pay Your Fees" button. All fees for Workforce courses must be paid in full at the time of registration or you will be dropped from the course(s).
- To pay fees, click on the "Select All" button next to fees total.
- Click on the "Enter Credit Card Details" button to enter your payment information.
- Enter all payment information accurately in the appropriate fields and click "Submit Payment."
- Once a confirmation of payment is received, click on the "Logoff" button at the top of the screen.
Once you have finished with payment, please select "Log off" at the top of the page.
When can I begin my course?
- Individuals that register for courses before 4 p.m. will be able to begin their courses by 6 p.m. of the same day.
- Individuals that register for courses after 6 p.m. and before 6 a.m. will be able to begin their courses by 8 a.m.